Bright Sparks is a Mathematics course for pupils in Caribbean primary schools. It has been written in line with the latest primary curriculum requirements and is based on current research in Mathematics education.
Young children learn Mathematics best when they use their senses in varied activities, experimenting and discovering. The Bright Sparksseries is intended to supplement and reinforce the learning first gained through practical activities.
Key features include:
- Examples and word problemssuited to the age level
- Challenge boxespush students’ learning and are ideal for
- Remember boxeshighlight important facts or skills
- Hintor Think boxes stimulate thinking and develop
- Partner activitiesencourage students to learn with and
from their peers
- Discussencourages students to explain their thinking and
- Reviewprovides reminders and practice for all learners
- Mathematical language boxesdevelop mathematical
- IT iconsshow where IT support can be found on the
interactive CD-ROMs, and for calculator practice
- Enrichment pagesmove beyond the syllabus and make
connections to familiar, real-life situations
- Unit Summarieshighlight the key learning points in each
- Unit Checkstest students’ learning of each topic
- Assessmentsare provided in a variety of different forms
There are no reviews yet.